Personal Branding 4EUth Employment
From the 30th of July until the 6th of August, in Vilanove i la Geltrú, took place the youth exchange “Personal Branding 4EUth Employment”, in collaboration with the organizations Coaching 4EU – Romania and United Societies of Balcanes – Greece. The exchange was attended by 21 young people coming from Romania, Greece and Catalonia. The activity relied on the support of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ program.
- Create a space where sharing intercultural experiences among the participants in order to discover which are the abilities more relevant to enter today’s European labour market;
- Enable the participants to create their personal brand and to understand how to use different techniques to improve their labour profile;
- Create a space where developing communicative, social, digital, intercultural, civic, linguistic and team work-related abilities;
- Promote initiative, creativity and entrepreneurship;
- Give information about the opportunities offered by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ program.
How to build your Personal Branding: