Voices for Peace
Program specially aimed at workers, students, and association leaders, who are motivated to learn and reflect on peace education and human rights.
The FCV makes possible youth involvement in awareness and training activities, aimed to build peace and conflict transformation; it also develops projects for the creation of strategic networks in an international level, in the fields of peace and disarmement, human rights education, non-violence, intercultural dialogue and democratic participation.
- Active participation of young people, non-profit organizations and educational bodies in peace building initiatives, locally and internationally.
- Implementation of UN Security Council Resolution 2250/2015, on youth, peace and security.
- Active promotion, creation of new information and training resources to incorporate the key competences for peace building (such as nonviolent communication, conflict transformation and media literacy critical) among teachers and students, against bullying, discrimination and violence, and for a culture of peace in schools.
- Mainstream and recognize Peace education in the formal educational curriculum and in educational leisure activities/youth work.
- Encourage internationalization and cross sector collaboration, especially with organizations from neighboring non-EU regions.
Doing all of this is possible thanks to the support of Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission, European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe and the Anna Lindh Foundation for the Dialogue between Cultures.